A few things we wanted to bring to your attention ….
- Soulitude by the Riverside’s remote location ensures that the beauty of Nature is preserved in its wild glory, unspoiled by man. However, it is not suitable for people with accessibility issues or small children that are unable to comfortably undertake a 1.2 km (30 minute) trek to reach the property from the road-head. During rains, the alternate trek through the pine forests will entail a steep uphill climb for 30-45 minutes on the return journey.
- Please ensure prior to departure that you have made arrangements with Soulitude to meet you at agreed designated points (below). You will not be able to reach the location without an escort. You are requested to again fine-tune your arrival time once you reach Kathgodam.
- Parking: Cars may be parked in the nearby village of Chanfi, in the compound of a taxi operator. The pickup/drop charges are to be paid by the guest directly to the taxi operator.
- We are in Nature’s playground here, which may pose risks for the reckless or overconfident – may we request you to be careful and also keep an eye on small children.
- There are no T.V.’s in the rooms, save one in the Lounge. We have provided for some in-house entertainment for children, including books, movies and games. Please feel free to use these – with care.
- In accordance with the law, the Interiors are a strictly non smoking area. If the need be kindly step out into the outdoors and use the ash-trays provided.
- For your convenience, Tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room. Tea and coffee ordered from the kitchen are charged as per the A La Carte menu.
- In addition to the main meals we have provided for a small Ala Carte menu with an interesting selection of snacks for those in between moments. Though the menu has been planned keeping the needs and preferences of children in mind, please feel free to walk in and request our cook to rustle up just the kind of sandwich or noodles that your kids like. Snacks ordered from the Ala Carte Menu can be served in the rooms. A copy of the menu is available in every room.
- All meals are served only in the dining room, during the following timings which are strictly adhered to
: Breakfast – 8am to 10:30 am Lunch 1pm – 3pm Dinner 8pm – 10 pm
- Though the Menus offered for the meals are fixed, we take extra care in planning them so that the guests are treated to a variety of tastes and cuisines.
Meals 12 yrs
5-12 yrs Under 5 yrs Breakfast** INR 500 50% Complimentary Lunch INR 600 50% Complimentary Dinner INR 750 50% Complimentary Meals 12 yrs
5-12 yrs Under 5 yrs Breakfast** INR 600 50% Complimentary Lunch INR 700 50% Complimentary Dinner INR 900 50% Complimentary*Taxes extra 18% GST
** Complimentary with Room Tariff
- You are welcome to invite non resident guests to enjoy the Soulitude experience with you – including some great food, at the same charges mentioned above. In case the visitors are likely to share a meal with you, kindly let us know one day in advance.
- Soulitude does not have a liquor license and therefore is unable to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Our regular check-in time is 2pm and check-out is 10am. We would be happy to adjust to suit your travel timings depending on our occupancy. An early check in should be possible unless the room was occupied the previous night, in which case you are welcome to enjoy the common spaces and their facilities. If you require a late check out, we can offer an option @ 50% of room tariff (subject to availability).
- We do not have driver or maid facilities at Soulitude.
- Soulitude reserves the right of admission and has an active screening policy while accepting guests. This is mainly to ensure that only those guests are accepted that are seeking an experience akin to the one Soulitude can provide. In the event that Soulitude cancels a reservation anytime prior to guest arrival, a full refund will be made.